– Privacy Policies for Personal Information –
Sion Corporation is fully aware of the importance of personal information, and complies with laws and ordinances and other regulations etc. relating to the protection of personal information. In addition, Sion Corporation takes full steps to ensure the protection of personal information through the ongoing maintenance and improvement of systems to protect personal information, as well as the appropriate management of personal information.
1. Compliance with related laws and ordinances, guidelines, etc. Sion Corporation defines personal information as information through which specific individuals can be identified. When handling personal information, the center ensures to comply with laws and ordinances relating to the protection of personal information, as well as other related governmental and ministerial ordinances, guidelines, etc., and endeavors to conduct appropriate management of such information.
2. Acquisition of personal information When acquiring personal information, Sion Corporation discloses the purposes of use for this information, and acquires information using appropriate and fair methods within the necessary scope for achieving the stated purposes.
3. 3. Use of personal information Sion Corporation uses the personal information it acquires for the following purposes. It does not use personal information for any other purposes. （1）Provision of information for achieving the operational goals set out in Sion Corporation’s articles of incorporation （2）Necessary communications with people as part of Sion Corporation’s administration （3）Dealing with other legal regulations, or notifications, guidance etc. from administrative agencies, etc.
4. Measures for the safe management of personal information When handling personal information, in addition to establishing systems for the appropriate management of personal information, Sion Corporation takes appropriate measures for the safe management of personal information to prevent risks such as leaks, unlawful access, losses, destruction, falsification, etc. relating to the personal information possessed by Sion Corporation.
5. Consignment of the handling of personal information to external parties In cases where Sion Corporation consigns third parties to undertake work that includes using personal information in the possession of Sion Corporation within the scope of the purposes of use, it will select a trustworthy consignee that possesses knowledge relating to the protection of personal information and which has the capability to manage personal information appropriately, and will supervise the consignee appropriately to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately.
6. Provision of personal information to third parties with the exception of cases determined by law, Sion Corporation does not disclose or provide personal information in its possession without the prior consent of the individual(s) concerned.
7. Regarding the disclosure, amendment and deletion of personal information Sion Corporation responds in good faith and promptly in accordance with laws and ordinances in the event it receives a request from the individuals(s) concerned for the disclosure, amendment, suspension of use or suspension of provision to third parties of personal information that it has obtained.
8. Continuous improvements Sion Corporation periodically revises its internal rules and management systems etc. relating to the protection of personal information, and works to make continuous improvements to the content of these.
9. Establishment of a contact desk for inquiries relating to personal information Sion Corporation responds appropriately and promptly to questions, complaints, etc. relating to personal information that it receives through its contact desk.
10. Contact desk regarding personal information
General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department, Sion Corporation, Japan TEL: +81-3-6809-5286 / E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
December 12, 2019 Sion Corporation, Japan Maya Kumagai
– Regarding the handling of Personal Information –
Sion Corporation handles the personal information it is provided with during the course of its operations as follows.
1. Purposes of use （1）For providing information on, communicating with people in relation to, and administering of various meetings by Sion Corporation (general assembly meetings, board meetings, committee meetings, etc.（2） For the administration and management of seminars, lecture meetings, exhibitions, etc. held or held on a joint basis by Sion Corporation（3）For the provision, sending, etc. of the bulletin and other related materials issued by Sion Corporation（4）For surveys etc. conducted by Sion Corporation, etc.（5）For the provision of information between members, etc.（6） For the proper and smooth execution of consigned work in the event Sion Corporation is consigned with the processing of personal information from a consignor in full or in part, etc. （7）For the assurance of Sion Corporation’s security, such as the use of information systems within offices or access management systems to Sion Corporation, etc. （8）For the purposes of recruitment and employment management, etc. （9）For the proper and smooth execution of Sion Corporation’s work, such as contacting other parties during the course of work, etc. （10）For other activities deemed necessary to achieve Sion Corporation’s operational goals.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties Sion Corporation will not supply personal information it is provided with to third parties with the exception of cases where consent has been given by the individual(s) concerned, and in cases determined by law.
3. Regarding the consignment of personal information In the event that Sion Corporation consigns the handling of personal information it is provided with to an external party, Sion Corporation will take responsibility in selecting an appropriate consignee, and will supervise the consignee appropriately to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately by entering into a contract with the consignee, etc.
4. Regarding inquiries relating to the disclosure of personal information, etc. Please contact the below division if you wish to be notified of or receive a disclosure of the purposes of use of your personal information possessed by Sion Corporation, to make revisions, additions or deletions to the content of your personal information, to request Sion Corporation to stop using or delete your personal information, or to request Sion Corporation to stop providing your personal information to third parties.
5. Contact desk regarding personal information
General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department, Sion Corporation, Japan
TEL: +81-3-6809-5286 / E-mail:email@example.com